The percent of respondents who reported employee effectiveness as "superior" increased by 3.7% in Q2 compared to Q1 while the "good" category remained decreased by 2.7%. The two categories combined accounted for79.8% of responses, which remains below the aspirational target of 85%.
The following are quotes from the "exceptional" category:
1) Code Enforcement - "Quick response"
2) Park Maintenance - "Efficiently routed to the right department, resolved the issue quickly"
3) Reporting a Crime - "Officer did a fantastic job. Thank you for your help"
There were 24 responses that fell into the "poor" category. 10 were related to potential code violations. The following are quotes from the "poor" category:
1) Pot Holes - "The ticket was closed, but no work was completed."
2) Church Ditch mowing - "No contact with a person at all, just a quick email with no resolution given"
3) Code Violation - "Vehicle abandoned on street for so long that it is visible on satellite imagery with registration expired over a year. Tree branches violate Arvada code."
It should be noted that the majority of respondents who choose the "poor" category select "poor" for most if not all of the survey questions.
|Potential Code Violations||10|
|PD - Report a Crime/Anonymous Crime Tip/Ask the Police||7|
|Construction and Potholes ||4|
|Request Trail Maintenance/ Parks and Open Space||2|